“Herb healing miracle that heals together”
BLACK PEPPER & TURMERIC
Some things are just great together, same as your favorite cookies and chocolate chips. Similarly, black pepper and turmeric are two spices that complement each other very well and makes out a great duo, along with offers plentiful health benefits. Turmeric or Haldi is a commonly known spice used to impart a pulsating yellow-orange tinge to rice, curries, and other daily foods. Black pepper, alternatively, is a distinguished spice that provides a fine touch to any dish together with a strong-spicy essence. Both the spices are known to assist each other in order to get absorbed in the body for offering utmost benefits. Let’s take a look at how turmeric and black pepper in combination can do wonders to your health.
If you want to acquire the medicinal benefits of Turmeric, just read below:
In the past times, spices were valued for the exceptional healing properties and unique flavors they bring in food. Most spices supply some health advantages, but one spice that glimmers for its medicinal benefits is Turmeric. Curcuma Ionga (Turmeric) is an herb used in curries, containing an active ingredient, curcumin. It can be used in arthritis, ulcers, heartburn and many other ailments. The active ingredient possesses powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal actions.
Boosting Turmeric’s Absorption:
Have you ever thought how can you get the complete benefits of Turmeric, either alone or in combination? Unfortunately, Curcumin is not very well absorbed. Except the correct steps are taken, it mostly passes through the intestines unutilized. You can significantly enhance absorption by adding black pepper (piperine) in it. Turmeric becomes very effective when it is combined with pepper powder in identical dosage.
Before we move on about how black pepper and turmeric combo is awesome, let us take a glance about black pepper as well. As you all know, health benefits of any supplement or formula depends upon its key active ingredients. Just like black pepper contains piperine as key chemical, similar to capsaicin and offers many health benefits. Curcumin is a polyphenol plays the same role present in turmeric. Both these compounds deliver potential health profits together. Black pepper is a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals vital for our body. In addition, it is composed of a high amount of dietary fiber and judicious content of carbs and protein.
Black pepper increases the bioavailability of Turmeric: One chief question that must be popping in your mind right now would be why between so many spices are we discussing about black pepper? The answer is in fact motivating too. One setback with Curcumin is its low bioavailability.
As discussed above, most of the Turmeric that is consumed gets metabolized before it can get absorbed. Piperine (from black pepper) is known to help make Curcumin more bio-available. The possible reason is inhibition of certain intestinal digestive enzymes, this helps in increasing the amount of any drug absorbed by the body. Thus, co-administering Curcumin with Piperine greatly improves the bioavailability of the earlier component. In short, the bioavailability levels shoots up to 2000%, levels of absorption and serum levels of Curcumin all get better dramatically or in short, this compound helps Turmeric to get absorbed in the body properly. Here’s how. For a nutrient to get absorbed in the body, it should traverse the gut membrane into your bloodstream. Large sized molecules such as Curcumin face a harsh time while crossing this barrier. Piperine assists in relaxing your intestinal membrane, permitting the larger sized particles to move across without difficulty. This helps the body absorb turmeric better and exploit the complete remedial properties of the spice.
All thanks to Black Pepper, it helps unbolt the bursting potentials of Turmeric and guarantees it works wonders to your body.
Potential benefits of Turmeric + Piperine:
- Relieves pain: particularly chronic pain (like neuropathic pain which is untreatable).
- Both also work as powerful antioxidants in order to shield your body from free radicals that result in conditions like flu or common cold. Thus, acts as a natural booster for your immune system and complete health.
- Anti-inflammatory actions: can be used in ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis or other inflammatory conditions. Keeps the bones strong.
- Anti-cancer agent: Dietary polyphenols like Curcumin and Piperine have been known to prevent breast cancer.
- Controls obesity: Black pepper and Turmeric can be combined to fight conditions like obesity, high cholesterol levels and diabetes.
- Other plus-points:
- Turmeric + Black pepper relieve gastric mucosal harm due to peptic ulcers. This occurs because of the capacity of Curcumin to check the growth of bacteria, Helicobacter pylori, which is responsible for peptic ulcers and the protective action of piperine.
- The combination can effectively benefit in improving memory loss and protect them from cognitive dysfunction from neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer’s disease.
AND, THERE’S GOOD NEWS FOR YOU:
HealthDiva presents a combination of Bio-Curcumin and Piperine, in the form of capsules. The benefits are as follows:
- NATURAL BOOSTER FOR YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM AND COMPLETE HEALTH. Curcumin plus turmeric capsule helps strengthen your immune system with zero side effects. HealthDiva wants to help you preserve optimal health all year round with its herbal Curcumin-turmeric complex.
- ENCOURAGES ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ACTIVITY. Curcuminoids present in the Curcumin aids to sustain a healthy inflammatory response.
Taking this capsule every day can help greatly in improving your health and renovating your life. Don’t be uncertain, give it a try now. Report back with the powerful benefits you notice, we would be keen to listen to your success stories.
Both the spices are thought out as “Superfoods” and this duo can encourage a healthy and happy body for sure!! So, don’t wait and start adding this incredible duo into your life today!!