Green tea is prepared from the dried leaves of Camellia sinensis, a perennial evergreen shrub. It has a long history of use. Various forms of teas are derived from the plant including, Green tea, black tea and oolong tea.
The green tea extract offers a potent antioxidant protection, shielding the healthy cells from free radical damage. In addition, it is known to promote the heart and immune health, and helps with weight management.
How Does HealthDiva’s Green Tea extract Work?
Green tea contains a profuse amount of polyphenols, predominantly the catechin, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which delivers strong antioxidant protection, shielding the healthy cells from the detrimental effects of free radical molecules resulting from environmental pollutants, toxins, and UV rays as well as smoke.
Green tea also helps with weight management by facilitating the metabolism boost. Other potential benefits may comprise potent support to the healthy cholesterol as well as blood sugar levels in addition to promoting the liver health.
- SLIMMING AID WITH SYNERGISTIC DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Searching for an organic belly fat blocker? By helping your digestive tract, Probiotics (Bacillus) aim to decrease general bloating along with helping with heartburn and general stomach discomfort.
- SKIN CARE SUPPLEMENT: The EGCG present in Green Tea Extract is a distinguished powerhouse against both ageing as well as free radicals. In addition to its slimming properties, Green tea improves skin hydration; making it a popular choice for females who want healthier skin.
- Also, green tea extract has the power to lower down the levels of bad or unhealthy cholesterol. The polyphenols in green tea assists in preventing the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Green tea is packed with powerful antioxidants in order to keep your immune system strong, as well as promotes healthy cardiovascular function.
HealthDiva’s Green Tea extract 400 mg is better because it:
- Is standardized to a 90% extract for superior potency!
- Provides 400 mg of green tea extract in a one-capsule-per-day serving.
Custom Tab 1
Custom Tab 2