HEALTHDIVA’S NATURAL SLEEPING PILLS FOR A RESTFUL AND REJUVENATING SLEEP
Can’t remember when you last slept all through the night? This blog will really be helpful for you, friend; don’t find yourself alone. Now a good night’s sleep won’t appear like an elusive dream. One of the major concerns that our fast-paced, technology-driven society is experiencing is, quality sleep. Are you aware of the results that a poor restful sleep could initiate?
- Heart problems
- Reduced mental clarity
- Weight gain
And this is not the end, these are just a few things attributed to scarce sleep. Many of us reach for the over-the-counter sleeping pills or prescription medications. But let me tell you both of them can give rise to even more untoward effects, like mental impairment, addiction, and unmanageable shaking. And all of this comes on top of the cloudy brain and misery from lack of sleep.
Why Insomnia or Sleep Deprivation Occurs?
Insomnia can be transitory or it can be long-standing. But irrespective of how long you have to handle it, it’s never pleasurable. At some point or another, most of us will face a little, disagreeable bout of this sleep disorder. More frequently, it results from stress or a modification in routine (for instance, getting pregnant or a new work timetable), or medicines that muddle with sleep including steroids, antidepressants, anti-allergics or blood pressure medicines. The good news is that generally, once you come across a way to cope with the situation, your sleep pattern will recoup to normal. But, insomnia can also become a lasting thing. At times, that can occur due to a more serious health condition, such as anxiety, depression, or sleep apnea. Other times, this sleep disorder can stem from crappy sleep patterns, including taking too many heavy snacks prior to bedtime, staying glued to your smart phone or PC all through the night or sleeping in an uncomfortable surrounding.
Either way, omitting nice sound sleep from your routine leaves you with feelings of irritability, fatigue or inability to function during the daytime. But regardless of how long your insomnia continues, there’s generally a mode to correct the root of the predicament and fire up your sound sleep again. And fortunately, there are plenty of options to consider.
So, let’s travel around some plant-derived sleeping pills (aids) at HealthDiva that can relax and lull your body as you slip off into peaceful, serene sleep exclusive of any of those unwanted effects. Just give a try to these natural sleeping aids to support a healthy and normal sleep, and these are:
ADD FOLLOWING IN YOUR DIET:
- Cheese: Cheese is rich in tryptophan, an amino acid required for the production of a neurotransmitter named serotonin, which your body requires for feeling sleepy and relaxed.
- Salmon: You’ll snooze better if your body has satisfactory levels of the omega-3 fatty acid DHA and this fish is rich in omega-3 fats.
- Cherries: Are the only edible source of the sleep hormone, melatonin, essential for producing sleep.
- Bananas: The yellow fruits constituted with everything going for them. This fruit is rich in sleep-promoting carbs and tryptophan, but that’s not all. Bananas also comprise of important minerals, potassium and magnesium, which helps to promote muscle relaxation.
- Almonds: The crunchy nuts, moreover, contain plenty of grog-inducing tryptophan. But that’s not all. Almonds are a rich source of magnesium and calcium, significant for getting a quality sleep.
LIMIT THE INTAKE OF:
- Fatty foods: Intake of high-fat foods leads to a greater sleep-deprived condition. That could be due to the reason that heavy, oily food is harder on your digestive system, and is more prone to result into sleep-stealing stomach uneasiness.
- Spicy foods: It is seen that individuals who take in hot condiments (like spicy sauces) prior to going to bed take a longer time to fall asleep and gets less sound sleep in comparison to those who skip this spicy stuff.
- Coffee or other caffeine-rich drinks: Coffee has the property to stay in your body system for as long as 5-6 hours, which implies that even a late afternoon coffee mug can have a powerful impact on your sleep patterns. If you want to fall asleep by 11, avoid coffee and other high-caffeine things such as cola, black tea, or dark chocolate after 5pm or so.
MAKE SLEEP-FRIENDLY LIFESTYLE CHANGES:
- Power down in the evening: The blue light that comes out of your smart phone, PC or tablet, is just similar to an electronic version of caffeine: It leaves your brain feeling revved up, inspite of feeling relaxed and all set for sleep. Just remember to turn off your devices at least 60 minutes before turning in.
- Sniffing some serene aroma, lavender before bed: Far beyond your imagination, that scent can also have a dominant effect on your mood. Consider taking benefit of aromatherapy to pack your bedroom with aromas thought to reduce anxiety and promote relaxation, including clary sage, lavender, vetiver or spikenard.
- Exercise: Exercising 20 to 30 minutes daily is must as it helps people sleep, though a workout soon before bed may meddle with your sleep. If you want to obtain max benefits, try to exercise about 5 to 6 hours prior to bedtime. Avoid exercising within 2 hours of bedtime.
- Chamomile: Chamomile tea has been widely used as a relaxation aid for decades, but it’s more than just a folk remedy. It acts as a mild sedative, calms the nerves, decreases the anxiety levels, and helps ease sleep deprivation.
- St. John’s wort: The yellow, weed-like flower more often used in the treatment of depression symptoms such as insomnia or anxiety, and you can use it to make a tasty tea.
- Valerian: Just like chamomile tea, this flowering plant also exerts powerful effects to ease anxiety and promote relaxation.
So by now, you must have found your way of getting rid of your sleep troubles. You must incorporate these sleep tools as healthy sleep habits can make a big difference in your quality of life and a good daily sleep renews your body every night.
Ready to make a change? Just say HI to HEALTHDIVA’S natural sleep aids and say “bye-bye” to your sleepless nights.