Milk thistle is composed of a flavonoid, Silymarin responsible for its beneficial effects, including hepatoprotectant, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory & anti-viral properties. The active components of Milk thistle seed include: Silibinin, Silicristin, Silidianin. Out of all the three, Silibinin is the most active constituent which offers the maximum benefits. Silymarin acts as a powerful antioxidant which helps in defending against the free radicals. It elevates the glutathione levels by 40% which assists in improving the antioxidant power. Silymarin is highly useful in the treatment of liver disorders such as alcoholic liver disease, toxin-induced liver injuries, fatty liver, jaundice as well as acute and chronic viral hepatitis.
- Also, Milk thistle is constituted with potential anti-cancer & anti-diabetes benefits and promotes heart, kidney & brain health.
- Milk thistle acts as a guard for liver cells and checks them from solidifying into rubbery, muscle-like cells. This is very important for neutralizing fibrosis, which is the initial phase of advance liver damage.
- It is known to block certain enzymes, like COX, NFkB and 5-LOX, which are in charge for hazardous cytokine formation. In addition, thistle heightens the liver’s capacity to manufacture new proteins for mending the existing damage.
- Milk thistle also inhibits the Phase-I liver enzymes. These enzymes trigger the release of toxins in the body and helps in converting them into oxidative substances, making it tough for the liver to drive out from the body system.
While picking a Thistle supplement brand, it is vital to be confident that Silymarin present in it is standardized to a minimum of 70%. Here at HealthDiva, we are pleased to offer a pure milk thistle dry extract product, which is 100% organic, vegan, non-GMO, and gluten free; and the best part is Silymarin in it is standardized to 80%.
HealthDiva Milk Thistle 500mg caps can be extremely beneficial if you:
- Have an unbalanced digestion.
- Have a hectic schedule.
- Have a routine of consuming too much fatty or oily food.
- Are a regular smoker or alcohol consumer.
Milk thistle can be present in an extract form in capsule form. You can obtain Milk Thistle capsules from HealthDiva and instil its wealth of liver protecting benefits. HealthDiva’s Milk Thistle capsule is a powerful blend of herbs that support digestion and maintain the liver and gallbladder health.